Friday, March 27, 2009

MY WAY..RIGHT AWAY


You know the motto of Burger King “Your way, right away”. It is kind of the saying for all restaurants if you think about it. If you want something with a little extra chicken in it they will put it in. Granted you may have to pay for the extra but gosh damn it if you want it your way you can get it. That is why it so gets on my nerves when I go to a restaurant and the waiter has so much attitude in taking my order, it sucks. I go out so I do not have to cook at home, spend time with friends, or whatever. I am paying for a service that the waiter needs to provide. I know being a waiter can be hard. Polices have really hard job also; just imagine if they decide to ignore their customers. I am not saying you can compare what a cop does and what a waiter does. If you decide that you need a job and being a waiter is the job for you, God bless you have your reason. But when I come to the restaurant I am not paying for slow service, no water, and a late check. Waiters need to come in smile there ass off. Serve the food in a timely matter and bitch later. I mean come on. You choose to work here so work. I know customers can be bitches but than that is another reason we go out to eat. We feel like Kings. Having someone wait on us after a long day of whatever is nice. So stop fucking it up waiters and do your job. More tips for you and a happy customer leaves.

No comments: